marți, 12 mai 2009

Narcis

EVERYONE of us is - more or less - suffering from a mental – let’s say “imperfection” (instead of disease). Medical students which analyze real cases symptoms remain frighten when they see those symptoms existing in their own personality as well. I don’t take this as an excuse. I’m afraid not to get worser. I pray I’ll always overcome this issue in my life; I can see’it present many times:


Narcissistic Personality Disorder

- has a grandiose sense of self-importance,
- is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success,
- believes that he or she is “special,”
- requires excessive admiration,
- has a sense of entitlement,
- is interpersonally exploitative,
- lacks empathy; is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others,
- is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him,
- shows arrogant, haughty behavior or attitudes.

(Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)

0 comentarii:

Cauta pe blog...

Persoane interesate

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP