marți, 26 mai 2009

A family weekend

In this bright sunny day, I insisted that my wife should wear a hat for sun protection. This leaved in focus her beautiful lips...

My Wife

My niece is really cute. But she's very restless. A caught this wonderful portrait of her in a precious second, when my future brother in law Boggy was holding an improvised reflector from the car; it worth!

Flavia

Everyone was preoccupied with different things: the fire for the BBQ, the salad, washing, playing. Having grease on my hands, I grabbed my camera and tried several shots. As I was in a hurry, and others were moving, it was a challenge to clearly focus the camera. After a little post processing, I became very proud of this "unsuccessful" portrait.

Sylvya


0 comentarii:

Cauta pe blog...

Persoane interesate

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Gorgeous Beaches of Goa

Back to TOP